Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 4th!

Nov 07, 2011

I miss you. I miss your sweet smile, your brown eyes that I get shy every time your gaze meets mine and your curly hair that I can’t even mess with. I’d love to hear your voice again it’s the only sweetest sound I miss to hear, the taste of your lips so soft I can’t speak. I’m so captivated, you complete me. No one has more than I do now. Love you’re so perfect, too good to be true and does it ever occurred to you that every night I lie awake thinking how lucky I am to have you. I might piss you more, I might disappoint you again and again so I’m saying sorry in advance and sorry for everything that happened. And don’t you remember how happy we were back then 4 months ago. I’m sorry I forgot to greet you. I didn’t get the chance to tell you how happy I am today, knowing we’ve already been through 4months. I’m hoping for longer time to spend with you. I love you so much and I want you to remember that if we never see each other again, and one day you feel a certain presence beside you... That would be me, loving you wherever I am.
Happy 4th hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment