Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Last Night...

I turned off the computer and checked everything before lying down when I saw in astonishment the wall near my bed, I saw some sparsely lights scattered around the wall. I felt glad to see that light in that time of my night, because mostly I would spend it lying on my bed, seeing nothing when I'm done doing stuffs and the lights were closed. Plainly nothing, it feels like my eyes are closed but it's weird because my eyes are open and staring at nothing but complete darkness, and vice versa; that's how dark my room is. Then I lied down and looked back at the window, pretty Moon ;] with it's really big round head, staring at my room shooting moonlights. Though staring back at her gave me some sad thoughts, still she's one of the pretty things I've ever seen in this world.

2 comments: