Friday, February 27, 2009

You Affect Me

If only you know the effect you have on me
Your mere glance is more than enough to last for a day
I hope you do not notice
I hope you do not see
Because I can't let you know
You are the weakness in me.

I wish I could be with you,
Every night to watch you fall asleep
And kiss you goodnight.
So if I die tonight, I know what I will do
I will spend eternity watching over you.

You are perfect in my eyes
Sometimes so good to be true,
I could not believe my eyes.
What I'm saying is true
I'm longing for the day
I will be perfect for you.

Sometimes it is so hard to find the words to tell you,
How much you mean to me.
A lot of times I do not say anything at all
But I hope someday you will understand
Loving you is what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment